Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad vibrate while charging

I have the Ipad air 4. While i charge my ipad it vibrates a bit for first 5 minutes of the charge and after that it gets normal.It vibrates at the back of my Ipad. Is this normal for an Ipad.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 2:38 AM

Audible noises from an iPad do not normally coincide with charging. The symptoms that you describe may (and I must stress, may) be attributable to the iPad Power Converter - this being an internal component of the iPad that uses high-frequency switching. Whilst unusual, it is not unknown for these electronic components to become audibly noisy.

If you are able, try substituting your iPad Power Adapter - and test charging. Substitution may make no difference - but if it does, then the problem can perhaps be attributed to a defective Power Adapter.

If you have any concerns, you would be best advised to take your iPad and Power Adapter along to the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad for a fault. You might consider making a reservation for your visit.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2021 2:38 AM in response to faris11

Audible noises from an iPad do not normally coincide with charging. The symptoms that you describe may (and I must stress, may) be attributable to the iPad Power Converter - this being an internal component of the iPad that uses high-frequency switching. Whilst unusual, it is not unknown for these electronic components to become audibly noisy.

If you are able, try substituting your iPad Power Adapter - and test charging. Substitution may make no difference - but if it does, then the problem can perhaps be attributed to a defective Power Adapter.

If you have any concerns, you would be best advised to take your iPad and Power Adapter along to the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad for a fault. You might consider making a reservation for your visit.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Ipad vibrate while charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.