Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover my incomplete icloud backup?

Hi, i was trying to backup my icloud on my old iphone 12 pro max but its not completed yet. when i try to log in my new iphone 12 pro max and recover the icloud, it wrote that the icloud backup status not complete. is it possible for me to get my old data from my old phone? to be inform, i dont have the old phone with me and already did factory setting on an old iphone.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 3:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 3:41 AM

If the iCloud backup hasn't been fully completed on the older device then unfortunately it won't allow you to restore it on the new device & since you already factory reset the older phone I am afraid that you have lost all your data.

For future I suggest performing Device to Device transfers which are available from iOS 12.4.1.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2021 3:41 AM in response to ieja32

If the iCloud backup hasn't been fully completed on the older device then unfortunately it won't allow you to restore it on the new device & since you already factory reset the older phone I am afraid that you have lost all your data.

For future I suggest performing Device to Device transfers which are available from iOS 12.4.1.

How to recover my incomplete icloud backup?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.