Newsroom Update

New features come to Apple services this fall. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Non-us stock quotes not working in numbers

Just a couple of days ago all of my stock quotes were working. Today I realised all of my non-us market stock quotes have stopped working. Only quotes from US markets and stock indexes of foreign markets work. Individual stock quotes in foreign markets don't show anything at all just a red error symbol.

Seems to be a problem with numbers retrieving data from the yahoo finance servers?

Anyone else experiencing this too?

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 8:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 8:03 AM

This has been a common complaint for several months now.

I recommend you go to Numbers > Provide Numbers Feedback and file a bug report (bug is one of the choices in the dropdown). Give as many specifics as you can (which symbols aren't working for you).

SG

Similar questions

2 replies

Jun 29, 2021 8:12 AM in response to SGIII

Thanks for the speedy reply! I've done that now. I had been looking for a way to do that, even got on the phone with apple support who were absolutely useless and pointed me to the page teaching you how to make a stock quote instead.

Hope it gets fixed soon although if its been this way for several months then that doesn't inspire confidence ;l

Non-us stock quotes not working in numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.