Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 12 pro raw dng images to lightroom problems

hi

my phone12 (ios 14.6) transfers via cable to mac computers lightroom don't werk

the import dialog starts but nothing happens afterwards

2009 mac pro running el capitain OS10.11.6, LR classic 7,5 release, camera raw 10,6

2015 macbook pro, big sur OS11.4, LRC 10,3 camera raw 13,3

if i drag images from icloud photos only jpegs get transferred

i'm more interested to get the dng files on computers

thanks for advice

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 8:15 PM

Hi franswaza,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you'd like to export photos with DNG file format from your iPhone to your Mac. We'd be glad to see if we can help you with this. First, we'd recommend ensuring you're following all the steps outlined in these articles below:

Take Apple ProRAW photos with your iPhone camera

About Apple ProRAW

Cheers.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2021 8:15 PM in response to franswaza

Hi franswaza,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you'd like to export photos with DNG file format from your iPhone to your Mac. We'd be glad to see if we can help you with this. First, we'd recommend ensuring you're following all the steps outlined in these articles below:

Take Apple ProRAW photos with your iPhone camera

About Apple ProRAW

Cheers.

Jul 8, 2021 1:28 AM in response to chuck_3rd

hi chuck. some feedback

trying to import raw/dng files off iphone by cable using the image transfer app or tying to import the images to lightroom fail in both situations. every raw/dng pic has to de-edited to the original file before the images will transfer

this is cumbersome and i hope apple fixes it with a software update

cheers

francois

iphone 12 pro raw dng images to lightroom problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.