Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've bought AirPod Pro & the serial number on original packing is different.

I've bought Airpod pro fron one guy the serial number on origional packing an mentioned on Airpods is GX***C6L but when i check serial number from About its showing different like H1***KKT. Please can you advise

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 4:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 9:34 AM

My gleaning from discussions on the forum is there's something confusing about the way Airpods are labeled and what you see on packaging. I don't have Airpods. Do you see multiple serial numbers on the box? I think each Airpod has its own serial number as does the case and unless you are seeing numbers for all then you may only be seeing a number for the case.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2021 9:34 AM in response to nabeel298

My gleaning from discussions on the forum is there's something confusing about the way Airpods are labeled and what you see on packaging. I don't have Airpods. Do you see multiple serial numbers on the box? I think each Airpod has its own serial number as does the case and unless you are seeing numbers for all then you may only be seeing a number for the case.

I've bought AirPod Pro & the serial number on original packing is different.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.