Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Checking originaioty of Airpods Pro in IOS 9.3.5

So I have an Air Pods Pro and I wanted to check if it's original, I dont have a n iPhone to check it with, But I have an Ipad Mini 1 version is 9.3.5. My question is whenever I conneted it to bluetooth and click the i logo of the airpods It doesnt show the noise cancelling and all the other features to navigate it with, also when I check in the about It doesnt show the airpods and all that. Does it really not have that feature in this 9.3.5 version? Or does it have those popups but my airpods is just fake. Additional: I bought it to a chandler that sells it, probably came in the factory where it's made. Pretty much dont have any idea, also checked the serial it said it was replaced. The airpods so far sounds original to me. Anything to check if its legit?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 5:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 5:16 AM

You cannot connect/test them with your iPad model.

See this page (specifically section "Compatibility"):--> AirPods Pro - Technical Specifications - Apple

Regards

Giulio

Similar questions

1 reply

Checking originaioty of Airpods Pro in IOS 9.3.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.