Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Creating 2 admin accounts on Mac computer

If I create 2 admin accounts on 1 Mac computer and one of the users use their appleid in their account. If that person leaves our company without logging out of their appleid could I use the other admin account to delete that admin account or wipe out the computer?

Thank you

Corey

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 4:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 7:12 AM

macgvyer987 wrote:

If I create 2 admin accounts on 1 Mac computer and one of the users use their appleid in their account. If that person leaves our company without logging out of their appleid could I use the other admin account to delete that admin account or wipe out the computer?

Thank you
Corey

This is not an issue—

Delete a user or group on Mac - Apple Support

Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2021 7:12 AM in response to macgvyer987

macgvyer987 wrote:

Thank you
Corey

This is not an issue—

Delete a user or group on Mac - Apple Support

Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac - Apple Support

Creating 2 admin accounts on Mac computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.