Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.6. Why have events disappeared or have been removed from my calendar

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.6. Why have events disappeared or have been removed from my calendar?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 8:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 9:07 AM

The reason may depend on what your are experiencing:

1. If you are searching for events, iOS and iPadOS won't let you search for events dated more than a year ago. In this case, the only course of action is to use your Mac or PC to search for these events.
  2. If recent events simply disappeared, there is no accepted answer out there as to what causes it. Most users don't experience it but some do. There the best course of action is to log on to iCloud.com using your browser, click Account Settings and click Restore Calendars. You''ll be offered several calendar backups to restore from and usually one would choose the most recent one.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2021 9:07 AM in response to T-Lion

The reason may depend on what your are experiencing:

1. If you are searching for events, iOS and iPadOS won't let you search for events dated more than a year ago. In this case, the only course of action is to use your Mac or PC to search for these events.
  2. If recent events simply disappeared, there is no accepted answer out there as to what causes it. Most users don't experience it but some do. There the best course of action is to log on to iCloud.com using your browser, click Account Settings and click Restore Calendars. You''ll be offered several calendar backups to restore from and usually one would choose the most recent one.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.6. Why have events disappeared or have been removed from my calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.