Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t FaceTime

Can’t FaceTime Why is there a Halfmoon next to my friend’s name

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 3:35 PM

1. If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support - You'll want to look at these steps regarding the issues you are facing with Facetime
  2. Could your friend have enabled Do Not Disturb Mode? This mutes all incoming calls and notifications, including Facetime calls. Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (I presume this due to the moon your friend sees on his/her screen)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2021 3:35 PM in response to Kaz2304

1. If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support - You'll want to look at these steps regarding the issues you are facing with Facetime
  2. Could your friend have enabled Do Not Disturb Mode? This mutes all incoming calls and notifications, including Facetime calls. Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (I presume this due to the moon your friend sees on his/her screen)

Can’t FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.