Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers can't find data for one of my stocks

Numbers can't find data for one of my stocks: "WEGE3.SA". Any ideas why? It's in Yahoo Finance, and all other stocks work fine. This is the only one that I get an error that no data is available.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 11:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 9:45 PM

There have been many complaints in recent months about failure to retrieve data for non-US securities that appear on Yahoo! Finance.

If you are sure you are using the right symbol then I suggest filing a bug report with Apple, giving specifics (e.g. the exact symbol used and where it appears on Yahoo! Finance. That's easy to do. Just go in your menu to Numbers > Provide Numbers Feedback. Bug Report is one of the choices in the Feedback Type dropdown.

You are unlikely to receive a response. But the feedback is collected and considered.

Meanwhile, consider setting up a list of symbols in Google Sheets to retrieve prices. You can copy-paste those into Numbers.

SG

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2021 9:45 PM in response to Erick76

There have been many complaints in recent months about failure to retrieve data for non-US securities that appear on Yahoo! Finance.

If you are sure you are using the right symbol then I suggest filing a bug report with Apple, giving specifics (e.g. the exact symbol used and where it appears on Yahoo! Finance. That's easy to do. Just go in your menu to Numbers > Provide Numbers Feedback. Bug Report is one of the choices in the Feedback Type dropdown.

You are unlikely to receive a response. But the feedback is collected and considered.

Meanwhile, consider setting up a list of symbols in Google Sheets to retrieve prices. You can copy-paste those into Numbers.

SG

Numbers can't find data for one of my stocks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.