Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs do not play in offline mode

Hi,

I have valid subscription to Apple Music, I have downloaded hundred of songs on my iPhone 12 Pro, when I have no internet connection, almost all of the downloaded so songs play only for 30 seconds and stop. Please assist.

Regards

Martin

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 5:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 8:59 AM

Hello Marteto,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you are looking for some help with playing music that you have downloaded for offline use. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

Have you had a chance to remove the some of the songs this is happening with and redownload them from Apple Music to see if the issue persists? If not, we would recommend trying that first.

If the issue continues, we would next advise to try disabling the Sync Library option from Settings > Music and re-enabling it to re-sync your Music.

Keep us updated on how it goes. We hope this information helps.

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2021 8:59 AM in response to Marteto

Hello Marteto,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you are looking for some help with playing music that you have downloaded for offline use. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

Have you had a chance to remove the some of the songs this is happening with and redownload them from Apple Music to see if the issue persists? If not, we would recommend trying that first.

If the issue continues, we would next advise to try disabling the Sync Library option from Settings > Music and re-enabling it to re-sync your Music.

Keep us updated on how it goes. We hope this information helps.

Best Regards.

Songs do not play in offline mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.