Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloaded songs are not playing when i have no internet connection.

Why is it that I am paying my 5.99 monthly and whenever I download music onto my device (iphone 7+ ios 14.6) and try to play them without wifi or data.. actually my whole library only plays for 15 seconds on each song and stops there!? Its as if they aren’t even on my device. If I am paying for music I should be able to listen songs offline if I added them to my library and downloaded them. It’s freaking annoying. And as soon as I have internet connection then I can play any song i want.. as if I’m still streaming downloaded music. Please fix this or I’ll go back to streaming music for free on Audiomack. Jeez

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 4:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 11:05 PM

Just updated to IOS 15.0.2 and now the songs aren’t playing offline at all. This is crazy. I’m gonna unsubscribe from Apple Music. Audiomack is like 2.99 per month and when I download music there, I can listen to them without any internet connection. Why can’t Apple Music do the same??? The songs are taking up space on my phone and I can’t play even one song offline!!! Come on!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2021 11:05 PM in response to YawdMan

Just updated to IOS 15.0.2 and now the songs aren’t playing offline at all. This is crazy. I’m gonna unsubscribe from Apple Music. Audiomack is like 2.99 per month and when I download music there, I can listen to them without any internet connection. Why can’t Apple Music do the same??? The songs are taking up space on my phone and I can’t play even one song offline!!! Come on!

Downloaded songs are not playing when i have no internet connection.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.