Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Won’t Play On My IPhone

Soooooo. I can’t play my Apple music on my phone from my library but I can on laptop. I pay a subscription every month. When I press play it kicks me out of Apple Music and takes me back to my Home Screen. It has been doing this for the last 2 days. I done the latest phone update this morning that didn’t fix it. And I have turned the phone off and on again. Still hasn’t fixed it. I can’t go into Apple Music and play music either. Any ideas 🤷‍♀️ I still have heaps of storage. I Have gone into subscription and that is ✅ Help 😏

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 8:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 10:09 AM

Hello Leah88GC,

It sounds like the Music app on your iPhone unexpectedly quits when you try to play something.

As you've already followed the steps here If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open. At this point, you may want to Contact Apple Support or use this Get Support link for assistance as seen under "Get more help."

Hope this information helps.

Have a good day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2022 10:09 AM in response to Leah88GC

Hello Leah88GC,

It sounds like the Music app on your iPhone unexpectedly quits when you try to play something.

As you've already followed the steps here If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open. At this point, you may want to Contact Apple Support or use this Get Support link for assistance as seen under "Get more help."

Hope this information helps.

Have a good day.

Apple Music Won’t Play On My IPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.