Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For those who have Nike Edition of series 6 - Does the NRC load instead of Workout Apps?

I was told on reddit that if i bought the Nike Edition of the Series 6 that if i said "SIRI START RUN" it will load NIKES RUN CLUB not the Workout Apps.

1. Can someone confirm if this is true?

2. And if its true, is there a way to say, Siri load workout apps and get that come up instead of the Nike Run Club?

Thanks

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 12:49 PM

Hello jonomills,

We would be more than happy to provide you with more information on Nike Edition Apple Watch Series 6.

If you do not plan on using the Nike Run Club app, you can uninstall it from the Apple Watch. Here is how to Delete apps from your Apple Watch

The Workout app on the Apple Watch will be the default app that will come up when you as Siri to start a workout: Work out with Apple Watch

You can learn more about how to Run with your Apple Watch here.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2021 12:49 PM in response to jonomills

Hello jonomills,

We would be more than happy to provide you with more information on Nike Edition Apple Watch Series 6.

If you do not plan on using the Nike Run Club app, you can uninstall it from the Apple Watch. Here is how to Delete apps from your Apple Watch

The Workout app on the Apple Watch will be the default app that will come up when you as Siri to start a workout: Work out with Apple Watch

You can learn more about how to Run with your Apple Watch here.

Have a great day!

For those who have Nike Edition of series 6 - Does the NRC load instead of Workout Apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.