You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes gift card saying unable to load

i brought two fifty pound iTunes gift card from Argos in aberdare and got them home and tried to put it on my phone but it wouldn't go on it keep saying unable to load why is it doing that and if it is possible could i get a refund back so i can exchange it for a steam card and the two card that is unable to load is these two cards so please can you explain to me why they are not loading

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 12:04 PM

1 reply

Jul 2, 2021 1:20 PM in response to lornaspiers

Welcome to Apple Support Communities lornaspiers,

Sounds like you are attempting to redeem your gift card and running into an issue. Are you in the same country the card was purchased in? You can only use gift cards in the country they were purchased in.

Check out this article: If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card.

Depending on your region, you may be able to reach out to the billing team at Apple for options here: Get Support

Take care!

iTunes gift card saying unable to load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.