Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After the new update , some of my notes which were locked with my face id are not opening as they require a paswowrd and I don't know the password because I've never put a password on those notes?

After the new update, some of my notes are not opening as they are locked with a password , but i dont know the password because i did not put any password, I simply used my face id , what should i do ? Those notes contain alot of important work of mine.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 1:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 2:11 PM

Rayan_ranu wrote:

After the new update, some of my notes are not opening as they are locked with a password , but i dont know the password because i did not put any password, I simply used my face id , what should i do ? Those notes contain alot of important work of mine.

A password is required in order to use face id for notes. How to lock notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you don't know the password you won't be able to view your locked notes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2021 2:11 PM in response to Rayan_ranu

Rayan_ranu wrote:

A password is required in order to use face id for notes. How to lock notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you don't know the password you won't be able to view your locked notes.

After the new update , some of my notes which were locked with my face id are not opening as they require a paswowrd and I don't know the password because I've never put a password on those notes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.