Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't publish my podcast

my apple podcast connect always in : Something went wrong. I can't publish my podcast.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 1:46 PM

6 replies

Jul 1, 2021 2:54 PM in response to xili68

That's not a feed, but in theory a Podcasts Connect page for your podcast: all I get is that an error has occurred.

Have you created a feed and submitted it to Podcasts Connect? Or have you joined the Podcasters Program and are constructing the podcast directly in Podcasts Connect?

If the former, the feed, I need the URL you submitted.

If the latter, I can't help you since it's entirely between you and Podcasts Connect and I have no access to the process. You would need to take it up with Podcasts Support: https://itunespartner.apple.com/contact/?content_type=podcasts

Jul 1, 2021 3:10 PM in response to xili68

Yes, that's the feed. It seems to be basically OK, and it can be subscribed to manually in Apple Podcasts on a Mac and plays there.

So I don't know what's causing the problem. You could try submitting it again, making a note of the exact time, and then asking Soundon whether it's possible to check their server logs and see whether anyuthing turns up: although the feed is readable in Podcasts and in Firefox it's not entirely unknown for a server to fail to handle requests from Podcasts Connect properly (though it's rare).

You could try asking support at the URL I gave you above, but they may not offer any help.

I can't publish my podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.