Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 6

My apple watch seems to be working fine but since i got it last December i noticed a tiny stain on the screen. It was very tiny and you could barely see it so I didn’t exchange it but over time this stain has gotten bigger on the screen. The screen works just fine but it is somewhat noticeable when looking at the watch. It isn’t so clear in the picture but it is like this square in the bottom right corner of the watch. When you look at it in the light you can see it. Im wondering if this could potentially get fixed because I haven’t even had this for a full year. Thank you for the help

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 2:51 PM

3 replies

Jul 2, 2021 2:19 PM in response to AK_32

Hi AK_32,

We see you have questions about an issue regarding the display of your Apple Watch, and we can help get that headed in the right direction.

Display issues in general should be able to receive servicing of some kind.

Has there been any kind of accidental damage at all, such as from exposure to liquid, a drop/impact, etc.? If so, servicing may come with a cost.

To explore your available options in the region, you may reach out here to Apple Support directly: Get Support

You can also find the direct numbers to call here, if you prefer: Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers.

Apple Watch Series 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.