Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make Walkie-Talkie work on my Apple Watch?

how do i make walkie talkie work?

I am trying to invite my boyfriend and he is doing the same. everytime we try to invite it says they have not received our invite.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 6:47 AM

2 replies

Jul 2, 2021 6:51 AM in response to peep2003

Hi,

Both watches need Watch OS 5.3 or later and the phones need iOS 12.4 or later for this feature to work. I see that you have a series 5 with watch os 7 so you are good to go in terms of the watch. I would point you to this support article as it has all the requirements and steps and tells what countries are supported and which are not. Here: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT208917

I hope the feature works after reading the article. if not reach out and I will be happy to help.

How do I make Walkie-Talkie work on my Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.