Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sound low on calls using iPhone

There is a problem when I call the sound is low and I can’t hear the other person on the other end of the phone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 10:34 AM

Same exact issue. I can hear the ringer fine & speaker phone works fine, but when I have the phone to my ear I can barely hear the person on the phone talking. It’s like they’re far away. I did double check that the volume is all the way up for that & it is. My issue started around the same time as your post earlier this month.

I have tried the trouble shoot they posted to your reply & it still doesn’t fix it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2021 10:34 AM in response to shawleen

Same exact issue. I can hear the ringer fine & speaker phone works fine, but when I have the phone to my ear I can barely hear the person on the phone talking. It’s like they’re far away. I did double check that the volume is all the way up for that & it is. My issue started around the same time as your post earlier this month.

I have tried the trouble shoot they posted to your reply & it still doesn’t fix it.

Sound low on calls using iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.