You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Location issues

My phone thinks I’m in Dallas. Every time I do a search for near me and the emergency alerts come through as the Dallas area. I had to turn them off.

iPhone SE

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 5:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 1:08 AM

Turn on Set Automatically in Settings > General > Date & Time. This automatically sets your date and time based on your time zone. If there's an available time zone update, your device lets you know. Allow your device to use its current location to determine the correct time zone.

If you can't change the time or time zone on your iPhone, iPad ...

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 3, 2021 1:08 AM in response to Stgmgrdawn

Turn on Set Automatically in Settings > General > Date & Time. This automatically sets your date and time based on your time zone. If there's an available time zone update, your device lets you know. Allow your device to use its current location to determine the correct time zone.

If you can't change the time or time zone on your iPhone, iPad ...

Location issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.