Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need an appointment at the Genius Bar at the Jordan Creek location West DesMoines I just bought this today!!!

I’m trying to make an appointment at the Genius Bar new Mac book pro

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 8:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 8:50 PM

jrluett Said:

"I need an appointment at the Genius Bar at the Jordan Creek location West DesMoines I just bought this today!!!: I’m trying to make an appointment at the Genius Bar new Mac book pro"

-------

What exactly is occurring?

Genius Bar Appointment:

Go Here: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple.

Contact Apple Support:

With the Coronavirus Pandemic, reservation restrictions may be up there quite a bit. So, contact Apple Support.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2021 8:50 PM in response to jrluett

jrluett Said:

"I need an appointment at the Genius Bar at the Jordan Creek location West DesMoines I just bought this today!!!: I’m trying to make an appointment at the Genius Bar new Mac book pro"

-------

What exactly is occurring?

Genius Bar Appointment:

Go Here: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple.

Contact Apple Support:

With the Coronavirus Pandemic, reservation restrictions may be up there quite a bit. So, contact Apple Support.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Jul 2, 2021 9:42 PM in response to jrluett

jrluett wrote:

I’m trying to make an appointment at the Genius Bar new Mac book pro

Hi jrluett —This is a user to user support forum. You can call your local store to make an appointment or see what's needed for assistance. Phone: (515) 440-9900 101 Jordan Creek Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA 50266

or

Some links provided above by TheLittles.

There is also a phone app for making your own appointment:

using the "AppleSupport app " which can help you find a nearby store, book a reservation, etc

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/apple-support/id1130498044

You should be receiving an email from Apple— if you bought from them directly:

Apple Personal Session - Apple

https://www.apple.com/shop/personal-session

I need an appointment at the Genius Bar at the Jordan Creek location West DesMoines I just bought this today!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.