Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar

I've accepted my friend's calendar invitation a couple of months ago. I'm wondering that if I add any new event on my own calendar is he able to see those events?

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 10:33 PM

3 replies

Jul 3, 2021 12:28 AM in response to Ianleong99

Your description isn't clear about what it is you are sharing with your friend. Did you accept an invitation for a single event or did you accept an invitation to share an entire calendar?

If the former, then the answer to your question is no, only the single event is shared between the two of you.

If the latter, yes; every event in that calendar will be shared. Read Accept a shared calendar invitation on iCloud.com

Any other calendar in the Calendar software is private to your device - or devices if you sync via your iCloud account. These are yours alone. Do not be limited to the couple of calendar names which Apple provides such as Home or Work; create others as you need them for specific activities.

calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.