Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I be sure that my subscription to Apple TV was indeed cancelled? Why does it not say CANCELLED or why don’t I get a confirmation that it was?

I completely forgot that I had Apple TV as I only used 1x when I first bought the MacBook.

So I tried cancelling it BUT I am not sure I succeeded.

How do I make sure that I am no longer subscribed as I received NO cancellation notice? Thank You.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 2:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 8:08 AM

See your subscriptions overview.

• If your subscription is active and ongoing, then your subscription will list a Next Billing Date. And the subscription will show a Cancel link or button.
  • If your subscription is canceled but not yet expired (still active for the current billing cycle), then your subscription will list an Expire Date in the future. And the subscription will show re-subscribe options instead of Cancel.
  • If your subscription is canceled and expired, then your subscription will list an Expire Date in the past. And the subscription will show re-subscribe options instead of Cancel.
  • Long expired subscriptions may be removed from the list.

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2021 8:08 AM in response to ILikeToAskAquestion

See your subscriptions overview.

• If your subscription is active and ongoing, then your subscription will list a Next Billing Date. And the subscription will show a Cancel link or button.
  • If your subscription is canceled but not yet expired (still active for the current billing cycle), then your subscription will list an Expire Date in the future. And the subscription will show re-subscribe options instead of Cancel.
  • If your subscription is canceled and expired, then your subscription will list an Expire Date in the past. And the subscription will show re-subscribe options instead of Cancel.
  • Long expired subscriptions may be removed from the list.

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

How can I be sure that my subscription to Apple TV was indeed cancelled? Why does it not say CANCELLED or why don’t I get a confirmation that it was?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.