Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Face ID stopped working iPhone XS Max

Face ID stopped working in my IPhone X as well. Anyone know if they’re going to do anything about it? Super frustrating! I just get the message move iphone lower when I try to set it up again.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 8:34 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) ALL the steps provided in this support article:--> If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2021 8:34 AM in response to Makih78

If you already tried (to no avail) ALL the steps provided in this support article:--> If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

Face ID stopped working iPhone XS Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.