Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring photos

heyyy i have and iphone xr that unfortunately i have broken the screen and i just got mt replace ment phone the iphone 11, and my i clouds was not updated so i cannot transfer my photos to my new phone. i tryed to download my photos from the xr to my apple laptop but nothing seams to be working as the screen is so broken you can not select import. i was wondering if there is anyothere way i can get my photos off the broken phone?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 12:15 AM

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that is synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice MemosMessages*, shared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same Apple ID

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2021 12:15 AM in response to Juliet6369

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that is synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice MemosMessages*, shared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same Apple ID

Transferring photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.