Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my payment that I made on hold????

I sent a family member a payment and Apple put it on hold. What I want to know is WHY? My son is stranded and needs the money to repair his car to get home. He can’t get his cash out. It cleared my bank.

is there a way I can expedite this????

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 1:23 PM

See if this provides useful guidance→If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked - Apple Support

Have you used Apple Cash to send him money in the past? If not you or he may need to set up his account.

Also, are you absolutely sure it is your son, and not some scammer pretending to be your son? That is a very common scam, to ask for money for a friend or family member who is stranded.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2021 1:23 PM in response to rosadaniels

See if this provides useful guidance→If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked - Apple Support

Have you used Apple Cash to send him money in the past? If not you or he may need to set up his account.

Also, are you absolutely sure it is your son, and not some scammer pretending to be your son? That is a very common scam, to ask for money for a friend or family member who is stranded.

Why is my payment that I made on hold????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.