Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently bought a MacBook Pro but I'm unable to redeem my free Apple TV subscription

What do I do to redeem my 1 year free Apple TV subscription?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 9:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 7:23 AM

Set up your new Mac and register it with an Apple ID account.

Open the TV app on your new Mac, sign in once more (menu Account) with your Apple ID account. Then find the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” or “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button in the TV app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - Apple - Try it Free

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2021 7:23 AM in response to Gabbu23

Set up your new Mac and register it with an Apple ID account.

Open the TV app on your new Mac, sign in once more (menu Account) with your Apple ID account. Then find the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” or “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button in the TV app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - Apple - Try it Free

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

I recently bought a MacBook Pro but I'm unable to redeem my free Apple TV subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.