Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cloud storage - update payment method

My credit card expired and I’ve updated my accounts with the new one. I still can’t update my i cloud storage payment method even though I’m following all the prompts. Can anyone help ? Thanks

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 8:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 8:59 PM

TheTnTheG Said:

"i cloud storage - update payment method: My credit card expired and I’ve updated my accounts with the new one. I still can’t update my i cloud storage payment method even though I’m following all the prompts. Can anyone help ? Thanks"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

It seems you may need to add the new card, and then remove the new card. If you have followed all the prompts, then contact Apple Support.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2021 8:59 PM in response to TheTnTheG

TheTnTheG Said:

"i cloud storage - update payment method: My credit card expired and I’ve updated my accounts with the new one. I still can’t update my i cloud storage payment method even though I’m following all the prompts. Can anyone help ? Thanks"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

It seems you may need to add the new card, and then remove the new card. If you have followed all the prompts, then contact Apple Support.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

i cloud storage - update payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.