Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage payment

My iCloud storage payment date past due and my credit card is expired. Can I request apple to wait for 2 weeks until I receive my new credit card and update my payment method? I don’t want to loose my data in the 200gb iCloud storage.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 4:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 4:36 AM

You can add credit to your Apple ID sufficient to cover your subscription: you could buy sufficient ' iTunes and App Store' (not Apple Store) gift cards and redeem them in your account in iTunes/Apple Music, or you could use your registered payment method to add credit to your account - please see  Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2021 4:36 AM in response to battulga32

You can add credit to your Apple ID sufficient to cover your subscription: you could buy sufficient ' iTunes and App Store' (not Apple Store) gift cards and redeem them in your account in iTunes/Apple Music, or you could use your registered payment method to add credit to your account - please see  Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

iCloud storage payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.