Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud photos

I am not able to upload my photos to icloud i yesterday purchase 50gb storage and now photos uploading stuck at 1 i don't know what to do please help

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 10:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 10:25 PM

aaditya65 Said:

"loud photos: I am not able to upload my photos to icloud i yesterday purchase 50gb storage and now photos uploading stuck at 1 i don't know what to do please help"

-------

Internal Vs. iCloud Storage:

This 50GB does not increase your internal storage. Note that internal storage is what it is. It cannot be upgraded. So, next time you go about purchasing an iPhone, get one with enough internal storage that suits your needs.

Consider Clearing Space:

Apple iPhones have their own built in storage -- it cannot be increased. So, if you need to free up internal storage, consider performing the following...

A. Upload Photos to iCloud:

First and foremost, I see that photos are taking up lots of space -- so, upload them all to iCloud, and then delete them from your iPhone. Then, download them as desired. Being in iCloud, then note that they will not be deleted from it, if you delete them from from iPhone. Go Here: Set Up and Use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Also...

B. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

Also...

C. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

Also...

D. Clear "Other":

Clear the storages named "Other". It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2021 10:25 PM in response to aaditya65

aaditya65 Said:

"loud photos: I am not able to upload my photos to icloud i yesterday purchase 50gb storage and now photos uploading stuck at 1 i don't know what to do please help"

-------

Internal Vs. iCloud Storage:

This 50GB does not increase your internal storage. Note that internal storage is what it is. It cannot be upgraded. So, next time you go about purchasing an iPhone, get one with enough internal storage that suits your needs.

Consider Clearing Space:

Apple iPhones have their own built in storage -- it cannot be increased. So, if you need to free up internal storage, consider performing the following...

A. Upload Photos to iCloud:

First and foremost, I see that photos are taking up lots of space -- so, upload them all to iCloud, and then delete them from your iPhone. Then, download them as desired. Being in iCloud, then note that they will not be deleted from it, if you delete them from from iPhone. Go Here: Set Up and Use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Also...

B. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

Also...

C. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

Also...

D. Clear "Other":

Clear the storages named "Other". It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips

Icloud photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.