Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing photos between ALL my devices

i do not have a Mac computer. i have a PC, an iPhone XR and two iPads. if I try to sync my photos through iCloud, I am told all my photos will be deleted from Finder. I don't even know what Finder is. Many of my photos are from my PC.

I don't want to lose any of my photos, whatever their source, but I would like to have all of them available on all my devices. As it is now, albums I create on one device do not sync to the others, and it's quite frustrating.

I would really like to understand how syncing through iCloud works. Feel like I've been living in fear of losing my photos for years.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 7:22 AM

You can find information yourself by a basic search on this website by using the magnifying glass search option at the top of the screen.

To answer your specific question read Set up and use iCloud Photos. Note especially the advice to backup your photo library.

On the Set Up and Use iCloud Photos page is a link with information for Windows computers.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2021 7:22 AM in response to CarolR905

You can find information yourself by a basic search on this website by using the magnifying glass search option at the top of the screen.

To answer your specific question read Set up and use iCloud Photos. Note especially the advice to backup your photo library.

On the Set Up and Use iCloud Photos page is a link with information for Windows computers.

Syncing photos between ALL my devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.