Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios apps disappear (iOs14)

I've been finding for maybe the last 3 or 4 months that apps that I had installed suddenly disappear and are not visible on my phone ( iPhone 11, running iOS14.6 ). When I don't see them, I go back to the App Store, search and find the app and it says. 'Open' so I open and the app runs fine. It's weird! If I don't have an internet connection at that moment, the App Store doesn't work (I get that, no problem) but it means I can't open the app. Any help welcomed?

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 9:44 AM

2 replies

Jul 4, 2021 10:01 AM in response to deggie

Thank you and you are correct the App shows up from a search in the 'App Library' so that's great.

However, I always search for apps using the 'global' search and doing that brings up pretty much all my apps but there are 2 apps that don't show I that 'global search'. Maybe this was a change made with the introduction of iOS13 (that's the one that automatically grouped apps and instructed widgets). All that said I'm grateful to you.

ios apps disappear (iOs14)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.