Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing apps from App Library

Every now and then some apps disappear from my App Library. Sometimes installing a new app will somehow fix it. Turning phone off and on again doesn’t solve it. I never found an actual permanent fix to nor did I identify what triggers the issue. It’s a minimal issue but it really is annoying, so I’d appreciate any guidance on how to avoid it. I have an iPhone 11 and iOS is updated. Thanks!

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 1:10 PM

5 replies

Sep 8, 2021 6:37 AM in response to LD150

I appreciate you trying to help me, but I don’t think you understand the issue. The categories within App Library are comprehensive, they are supposed to show every app that is installed in the phone. What is happening is that some apps disappear from the “front page” categories and I can only find them by searching for them using the App Library search box. It comes and goes and I can’t seem to know what triggers it and what solves the issue. Hope it’s clearer now. And it’s ok if you don’t know how to fix it, hopefully other users might chime in.

Missing apps from App Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.