Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad network log in problems

I just set up an MR60 Netgear mesh wifi network, which works wonderfully--great coverage, super fast, and easy to use. However, on my two iPads, the button to "Forget this network" does not appear. Also, when trying to log into wi-fi, when I click on the network I want to join, I am prompted for the network name to be typed in. In the past, the network name was auto filled and I was only prompted for the password. Finally, I am not able to log in to the network. I get an "Unable to join network" error message. My other devices including my two iPhones and my two MacBook Pros have no problems logging in to the network.

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 12:04 PM

I had an iPad network problem where it wanted me to input my password which it kept saying was wrong (even when the password was transferred from my iPhone). To solve that I used Settings/General/Reset/Reset Network Settings. May be worth trying that.

Similar questions

2 replies

iPad network log in problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.