Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text sent in Messages that I didn’t write

I’m using an Iphone11 plus. I got a text message from a friend responding to a text from me that I had never seen and definitely did not send. The message from my phone included a link to a travel company and a text that said “we” with emojis of Belarus flags. At the time that “my” message was sent, I was hauling furniture around with my cell in my pocket. What is going on?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 4:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 5:11 PM

I don't know exactly what is going on, but check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2021 5:11 PM in response to Inklinggem

I don't know exactly what is going on, but check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Text sent in Messages that I didn’t write

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.