Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 - Pics, video won't fullscreen

Hey all, been scouring the interwebs for support on this but the things I've attempted have not helped.

Issue:

My iPhone 11 won't full screen pics or videos from all sources I've tried. I've tried on:

• Safari
  • Youtube
  • Chrome
  • Photos (native iPhone app)

What I've attempted so far:

• Trying different browsers and pages to see if video/pics would fullscreen there.. no dice
  • Completely reset my phone and restored from save state on iCloud

Anyone running into similar issues? This started about 2-3 months ago I believe.

Thanks for any help.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 2:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 1:04 PM

Thanks for your response and help. Software is updated to current OS. Photos open, videos open, but when I want them to go full screen (say for a panorama or watching a video on youtube) and I turn my screen sideways nothing happens.

4 replies

Jul 6, 2021 10:18 AM in response to andrewpine

Hi andrewpine,

It sounds like you're having some issues viewing photos on your iPhone. Could you provide some more details of what you mean by not being able to view it in full screen? For example, if you tap a photo in the Photos app, is it not opening that photo and staying on the photo grid screen?

You may need to update your software if it's outdated. Be sure to create a backup before updating your iPhone. These articles will help:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

iPhone 11 - Pics, video won't fullscreen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.