Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

connection iPhone7 with car

How can I connect my iPhone7 with my car (Honda Jazz 2010)? If I connect it via cable, the message appears that the iPhone is incompatible. Where is the problem? I have the current software.

iPhone 7

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 8:33 AM

Hey Agnieszka122,

Thanks for posting your question in Apple Support Communities.

If your iPhone is not connecting you will first need to check for any updates to your iPhone by going to Settings > General > Software Update. If the iPhone is up-to-date you will need to check with your car manufacturer to confirm that your entertainment system is compatible to be used with new iOS devices.

Best Wishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2021 8:33 AM in response to agnieszka122

Hey Agnieszka122,

Thanks for posting your question in Apple Support Communities.

If your iPhone is not connecting you will first need to check for any updates to your iPhone by going to Settings > General > Software Update. If the iPhone is up-to-date you will need to check with your car manufacturer to confirm that your entertainment system is compatible to be used with new iOS devices.

Best Wishes.

connection iPhone7 with car

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.