Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay on Vizo Tv Safari

So I have a Vizo Tv and I’ve always been able to AirPlay my shows on safari up until a few days ago everythinn works as it should and I can play shows off my other apps use if AirPlay the only time AirPlay doesn’t want to work is on safari it’ll go on the screen but just load and it never plays on the screen I can play it on my phone without any problems and I can use AirPlay on another app and YouTube the only problem is that I can no longer play the things I watch on safari because it doesn’t wanna load. I’ve restarted and updated my tv and have made sure everything is up to date on both my tv and phone the wifi is fine and both work perfectly other than this situation T-T

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 8:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 10:16 PM

Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV

1. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
  2. Open Control Center: ... 
  3. Tap Screen Mirroring.
  4. Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.

More items...

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2021 10:16 PM in response to quina289

Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV

1. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
  2. Open Control Center: ... 
  3. Tap Screen Mirroring.
  4. Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.

More items...

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your ...

Airplay on Vizo Tv Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.