Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud backup

I have an old phone with 16 GB of iCloud storage and I am getting a new phone with 258 GB of storage but my current iCloud storage has half of my pictures saved and when I transfer to my new phone will all of my photos show up regardless if they're backed up or not?

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 8:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 9:06 PM

reina59 Said:

"icloud backup: I have an old phone with 16 GB of iCloud storage and I am getting a new phone with 258 GB of storage but my current iCloud storage has half of my pictures saved and when I transfer to my new phone will all of my photos show up regardless if they're backed up or not?"

-------

Refer to this Site: Transfer Data from your Previous iOS Device to your New iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2021 9:06 PM in response to reina59

reina59 Said:

"icloud backup: I have an old phone with 16 GB of iCloud storage and I am getting a new phone with 258 GB of storage but my current iCloud storage has half of my pictures saved and when I transfer to my new phone will all of my photos show up regardless if they're backed up or not?"

-------

Refer to this Site: Transfer Data from your Previous iOS Device to your New iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

icloud backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.