Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5 is disabled

My iphone5 is disabled for about 16 lac minutes and i know the iPhone password but I don’t recognise the icloud account or password kindly guide me how to learn my iCloud. Kindly tell me my icloud account on my device

My iphone 5 serial no is this : *** Kindly tell me the icloud account so i will restore my iphone .Thanks

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 8:49 AM

Generally: If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If you do not have the Apple ID and password, this iPhone is indistinguishable from a lost or stolen iPhone.

Links to info on Apple ID access recovery:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

If you cannot somehow regain access to the Apple ID, you will either need a death certificate or other legal paperwork (for cases involving a deceased family member), or the original purchase receipt showing the serial number or IMEI and matching photo ID or such, and a discussion directly with Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2021 8:49 AM in response to khawarbukhari

Generally: If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If you do not have the Apple ID and password, this iPhone is indistinguishable from a lost or stolen iPhone.

Links to info on Apple ID access recovery:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

If you cannot somehow regain access to the Apple ID, you will either need a death certificate or other legal paperwork (for cases involving a deceased family member), or the original purchase receipt showing the serial number or IMEI and matching photo ID or such, and a discussion directly with Apple.

My iPhone 5 is disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.