Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some apps like NEWS don't show the accompanying picture (but it is shown on my iPad) and other apps say "sorry, you're not connected to the internet" but I am and other apps and functions are fine. Very odd loss of functionality

Some apps like NEWS don't show the accompanying picture (but it is shown on my iPad) and other apps say "sorry, you're not connected to the internet" but I am and other apps and functions are fine. Very odd loss of functionality. iPhone 12 is 6 months old.

iPhone 12

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 5:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 5:30 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

Please see: Connect iPhone to the internet - Apple Support. It also might help to Restart your iPhone - Apple Support.

-Jack

3 replies

Some apps like NEWS don't show the accompanying picture (but it is shown on my iPad) and other apps say "sorry, you're not connected to the internet" but I am and other apps and functions are fine. Very odd loss of functionality

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.