Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting Mr. Number

I have deleted Mr. Number, reinstalled, turned off the call blocking in Settings, and restarted my phone, and even though there is no Mr. Number in my apps or in my storage, it is still somehow trying to block my outgoing calls that start with certain numbers…right now it’s numbers that start with 8 and 6. When I hit the 8 or 6 to start dialing a number in the keypad, the tone for these numbers last several seconds, and I cannot hit any other numbers until it stops. Once it stops, it shows “Flagged as spam by Mr. Number”…can anyone tell me how to stop this? Apparently, there is still something hidden in my phone related to Mr. Number.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 6:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 10:41 PM

From here, I would contact the App developer: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support.

-Jack

3 replies

Jul 7, 2021 8:14 PM in response to Jack-19

It doesn’t show there, Jack. It doesn’t show anywhere in my iPhone since it was deleted, but it is apparently still causing the issue mentioned in my original post. Sorry, I realize I didn’t say that I uninstalled/deleted Mr. Number again after reinstalling and disabling in Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification, and then restarting my phone.

Deleting Mr. Number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.