Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch series 6 with cellular

My series 6 with cellular won’t connect with my 2020 Ford Ranger’s bluetooth, the whole reason I spent so much for it was so I can leave my phone behind, I work construction so I don’t want it on site and it’s too hot to leave it in the car..I’m extremely disappointed I spent so much money on the watch and the phone but I have to listen to the radio if my phone isn’t with me, defeating the purpose, not to mention my watch didn’t receive any texts without my phone with me as well, like what’s the darn point, thinking I should switch to samsung next as I’ve heard their watches pair flawlessly with the car bluetooth without the phone

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 6:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 6:37 PM

I don't know about connecting to your 020 Ford Ranger’s bluetooth, but according to:

Use Apple Watch with a cellular network - Apple Support

you should definately be able to make calls, reply to messages, use Walkie-Talkie, stream music and podcasts, receive notifications, and more, even when you don’t have your iPhone or a Wi-Fi connection. Did you set it up properly:

Set up cellular on Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2021 6:37 PM in response to higsss

I don't know about connecting to your 020 Ford Ranger’s bluetooth, but according to:

Use Apple Watch with a cellular network - Apple Support

you should definately be able to make calls, reply to messages, use Walkie-Talkie, stream music and podcasts, receive notifications, and more, even when you don’t have your iPhone or a Wi-Fi connection. Did you set it up properly:

Set up cellular on Apple Watch - Apple Support

apple watch series 6 with cellular

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.