Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

USB to Ethernet adapter for MacBook Air 2017

Hi, I need to get a more stable internet connection for zoom, as I often have intermittent problems. Where can I find a regular USB to Ethernet adapter for my ethernet cable to the router? And will this help to make the connection more stable? thanks.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 2:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 6:43 AM

Hello there, abreiden99!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's a great question you have about using a USB Ethernet adapter for a more stable internet connection on your MacBook Air. Check out this link to the Apple Store for an Apple USB Ethernet Adapter. This will alllow you to get the stable Ethernet connection you're looking for.

Thanks again for the question and take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2021 6:43 AM in response to abreiden99

Hello there, abreiden99!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's a great question you have about using a USB Ethernet adapter for a more stable internet connection on your MacBook Air. Check out this link to the Apple Store for an Apple USB Ethernet Adapter. This will alllow you to get the stable Ethernet connection you're looking for.

Thanks again for the question and take care!

USB to Ethernet adapter for MacBook Air 2017

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.