Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

screen mirroring on iPhone SE in 14.6

I have an SE with 14.6 iOS installed--My Control Center does not offer "Screen Mirroring" either above the line or below to chose--I am trying to mirror my iPhone screen thru an Apple TV4K connected via HDMI cable to my Samsung TV--

Apple TV, tvOS 14

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 4:49 PM

triplehjr,

That is correct that there is not an option to manually add or remove the Screen Mirroring option in the Control Center.

If you have a moment, you can provide more details about your suggestions and recommendations using the following link: Feedback - iPhone

Cheers.

3 replies

Jul 9, 2021 10:10 AM in response to triplehjr

Hello triplehjr,

Thanks for reaching out through the Apple Support Communities about mirroring your iPhone SE to your Apple TV 4K.

Are you able to stream video from your iPhone SE to your Apple TV 4K using the steps from the first half of this article? Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If not, are your iPhone and Apple TV connected to the same Wi-Fi network?

Also, do you use any other devices, such as an iPad? If so, do you experience the same behavior on your other devices?

Hopefully those details will help to further isolate and address your situation.

Take care.

Jul 9, 2021 3:34 PM in response to SnickZ.

Thank you for the reply--I am able now to swipe up on the Home screen and get the Control Center which has Screen Mirroring and works with Apple TV4K cabled to HDMI on TV--but for some reason when I go to Control Center under Settings on Home Page there is no "Screen Mirroring" to chose from---is this something that was left out on purpose?--not like Apple to have "a belt and suspenders"--2 ways to do everything!

screen mirroring on iPhone SE in 14.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.