Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted mail user - Loss of contacts and calender

Hi

A familymember just retired and therefore asked me to remove the old work mail, a coorporate exchange mail user. At the same time the company deleted his login credentials/mails/calenders from their system.

A few days later he noticed that all of his contacts was gone. I suspect his standard user when saving new contacts was his work mail.

Is there any way to retrieve this information?

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 1:24 PM

SkarpeidAndreas wrote:

Hi

A familymember just retired and therefore asked me to remove the old work mail, a coorporate exchange mail user. At the same time the company deleted his login credentials/mails/calenders from their system.

A few days later he noticed that all of his contacts was gone. I suspect his standard user when saving new contacts was his work mail.

He would need to contact the IT person at said job and see if they will release the contacts to him.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2021 1:24 PM in response to SkarpeidAndreas

SkarpeidAndreas wrote:

Hi

He would need to contact the IT person at said job and see if they will release the contacts to him.

Deleted mail user - Loss of contacts and calender

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.