Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reconnecting a forgotten Bluetooth device

Hi I have tried to reconnect to a Bluetooth speaker that I had previously “forgotten” my iPhone 12 doesn’t find it even though it is in pairing mode. He can I fix this?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 9:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 10:16 PM

bonni34 Said:

"Reconnecting a forgotten Bluetooth device: Hi I have tried to reconnect to a Bluetooth speaker that I had previously “forgotten” my iPhone 12 doesn’t find it even though it is in pairing mode. He can I fix this?"

-------

Reconnecting this:

It won't reconnect, until you put it back in discovery mode, once again.

1. Go here: Pair a Third-Party Bluetooth Accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "To add the Bluetooth accessory to your device again, place it back in discovery mode and repeat the steps above to pair it."
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2021 10:16 PM in response to bonni34

bonni34 Said:

"Reconnecting a forgotten Bluetooth device: Hi I have tried to reconnect to a Bluetooth speaker that I had previously “forgotten” my iPhone 12 doesn’t find it even though it is in pairing mode. He can I fix this?"

-------

Reconnecting this:

It won't reconnect, until you put it back in discovery mode, once again.

1. Go here: Pair a Third-Party Bluetooth Accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "To add the Bluetooth accessory to your device again, place it back in discovery mode and repeat the steps above to pair it."

Reconnecting a forgotten Bluetooth device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.