Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

White haze in the middle of my iPad screen

I have a 12.9 inch 2nd generation iPad Pro which is running on the latest iPad OS 14.6.

The device works smoothly but it is very annoying and distressing to have a white haze in the form of an irregular square in the middle of the screen and it gets very visible when viewing white background files or images.

Also there is a small white irregular spot on the top left side of the device. There is no harsh use from my side and it hasn’t suffered any falls till now.

Expecting a response at the earliest and if its a software related issue, please make a required update.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 12:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 1:19 AM

If you already tried (to no avail):

A forced restart of your iPad

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top (power) button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 20-40 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear).

or, if you're sure that it is not a shade coming from your wallpaper

or, if you're sure it's not related to a screen protector on your device

it sounds like a screen problem, but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2021 1:19 AM in response to pranav.miracles

If you already tried (to no avail):

A forced restart of your iPad

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top (power) button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 20-40 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear).

or, if you're sure that it is not a shade coming from your wallpaper

or, if you're sure it's not related to a screen protector on your device

it sounds like a screen problem, but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support , or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

White haze in the middle of my iPad screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.