Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why Touch ID doesn’t pop up for locked iPhone notes with forgotten password, as previously it was opening with touch ID ? But when I make new note with new password and enabled touch ID, touch ID appears for that new note only?

Why Touch ID doesn’t pop up for locked iPhone notes with forgotten password, as previously it was opening with touch ID ? But when I make new note with new password and enabled touch ID, touch ID appears for that new note only?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 5:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 6:41 AM

ivacivo wrote:

This is extremism by apple, you have apple ID n password, should allow to reset password for any notes locked and forgotten password. Even touch ID doesn't appear for previous locked notes. However they were opening till recently with touch ID!

Feedback for Apple goes here >>> http://www.apple.com/feedback/

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.